Thread: Newbie here

1. Back To Top    #1

Newbie here

How's it going? This is my first vehicle that I'm going to attempt doing a system setup, I currently have a nissan titan with a Rockford Fosgate system in it. But I'm wanting to upgrade the stereo so I might as well upgrade everything else as well. What I'm looking into right now is how to add the amp which seems simple enough but the question I have is on top of the 4 speakers and sub I have 3 tweeters as well, so should I keep the tweeters and how do I keep them/ wire them? Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Newbie here

Depending on budget, I typically recommend first replacing the front speakers and adding a sub. If budget allows, go full active with DSP. I've never taken a Titan Apart, so I can't be much help there...but I'm sure someone with more install experience will chime in.

Welcome aboard!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the input but when I do this I want to install everything at once, no need to go back later and add something, so is it with it to keep the tweeters in the dash or not worry about it since almost all speakers come with tweeters in the speakers.