I'm looking for recommendations. I'm planning on spending $1500-2000 so I don't want to end up with a system that's loud but crappy quality in the end. System is for a 2015 Mustang GT. I recently purchased a 2023 Kia Niro with a Harmon Kardon system which makes my Mustang's system sound like garbage. So I decided to upgrade the system and add wireless carplay. My goal is to end up with something with a bit more power, a lot more bass, and still producing the equivalent or better quality sound as the Harmon Kardon system. I spoke to my son-in-law who works at a car stereo shop and he recommended a Pioneer head unit and DS18 PRO-X 6.5" Mid-Range Loudspeakers for the doors and back deck. He said that's what the sell the most and they will take a lot of wattage. They are geared towards budget building and I wasn't liking the audio quality on their display systems. I did some more research and decided to go with a Dyanavin 8 system, but I'm not 100% on that either. I looked into better DS18 speakers since he can get me a discount and found a PRO 6.5" Neodymium Full-Range speaker, but I am also looking at Kenwood KFC-1696PS in a 2-way. I don't need anything over 100 Watts RMS as I'll probably only go as loud as twice the factory system power. I am also planning on installing an amp with a 12" ported sub box from my son-in-laws shop since they build them in house and seem to get some really good thump. Are these good choices for my goal system or if not please help point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.