Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heat Transfer Vinyl

1. Back To Top    #11

Real Name
    Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

Re: Heat Transfer Vinyl

Here's a pic taken minutes ago after taking the shirt out of the dryer for the third time.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Chad, among other colorful phrases.
    Vehicle
    2004 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I have only had a couple shirts done for a short amount of time, but from what I understand, they do well in the dryer. Thinner materials like collared shirts, t-shirts and Dickies work shirts seem to work better than say a hoodie made from fleece. I have a shirt in the washer right now that is about to go through its third dryer cycle, I'll post some pics when it's done.
    I'll show them off to my engineers/crew.. That black shirt like you have would look sharp.

3. Back To Top    #13

Real Name
    Glenn (GLN305)
    Vehicle
    1996 Dodge Dakota Reg Cab

Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    I'll show them off to my engineers/crew.. That black shirt like you have would look sharp.
    Sure would! I can cut and send the heat transfer vinyl straight to you since the application can be done with a regular household iron. I am also looking into a heat press so that I can make them FAST.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
    -Albert Einstein