1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Curious about what to expect ?

http://www.electricscooterparts.com/...s600parts.html
    2 of these placed side-by-side and then joined to form one

It has dual battery packs = 36 volts plus another 36 volts - total 72 volts, motors are 600 watts apiece times 2 = 1,200 watts total.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Max-Life-Bat...item3a82d33279

Hi ~

I have an idea then....I have a guy from Michigan, he helped me when I had an antique 1800's wheelchair last year that needed to get to a port to go to a buyer in Sweden. He has a big huge van, and he travels the midwest he buys antique radios. I called him when you bought this, he said he'd be interested. The best price on uship I got was that $287 BUT I'll be this guy with you being so flexible on time and him living so close to you will do it for like $200, maybe less!!

Look for my email, thx so much! Your son will LOVE it btw, we have 6 kids my 10 and 12 year old BEGGED me to keep this but I bought it at an antique auction, and I brought it to my friend David who has Multiple Sclerosis. He works on wheelchairs and wanted a "project", he got new batteries for this and invested HOURS of time into upgrading stuff on it and making sure it worked perfect, etc. We did it as a little business together, David and I. He's been sad bc of his illness, and he was soooooo happy to hear you bought this! He even made a special little compartment under the seat for your son to hide his "goodies"!

AMAZING ONE OF A KIND! Custom Dual 1 OR 2 Person Rider Schwinn S600 Scooter/Moped/Vespa/Rat Rod/Mobility Cruiser!!

Made by Schwinn, a top of the line Scooter/Moped/Bike Manufacturer,

we're proud to bring you only the best in quality, comfort, durability

and UNIQUENESS!

This is NOT a replica!

PROFESSIONALLY CUSTOM MADE 1 OR 2 PERSON SCOOTER DESIGNED WITH 2 VINTAGE SCHWINN

S600 SCOOTERS!!

Perfect for your Man Cave, Tailgate Parties, College Transportation or Trips to the Store to Save on Gas!!! Where ever you go you WILL GET NOTICED, this is One Stylish Machine!! Plus it works as well as a nice smooth ride for mobility needs, if your disabled or senior loved one needs to get around easily this could be the solution!

This Scooter/Moped has 2 - TWO Original Schwinn S600 Matching Red and Black Moped Scooters as the base unit. It has been professionally built custom to integrate the 2 Schwinn Scooters into a very comfortable, smooth and versatile motorized vehicle with all the bells and whistles you need AND WANT!

The Two Schwinn S600 electric scooters that have been mated together side by side to allow one-two people to enjoy riding together. The dual scoot has two 600 watt motors that are powered by two 36VDC battery packs (new battery and chargers!). The dual scoot has a very unique steering system which uses one set of handle bars to control the dual scoot and steer both sides by incorporating a chain drive between both front fork assemblies. The dual scoot can reach speeds up to 25-30 mph (depending on the weight of the riders) and has no trouble climbing hills.

It has lights, horns, hand manuveur easy steering capability the Custom Dual Scooter Ride turns easy, takes on hills with ease, and brakes upon command. The seat has been upgraded as you can see to fit two people comfortably, with added leather covered cushion support. There's a hide-a-way space under the seat as well to hold your wallet, goodies, and more...secret stash spot!

There is NOTHING WRONG with this machine! It's in Mint Condition! Again we added NEW BATTERIES AND CHARGERS, we redesign and upgrade mobility scooters and rides like this regularly and we know what we're doing. We offer a 6 month warranty on parts and labor, tho to date we've never had a return with ANY issues whatsoever. What we do get is buyers who RAVE THESE ARE THE COOLEST RIDES ON THE ROAD!

Whether you want an easy stroll around the park with your girlfriend, a nice moped to get to the store or your man cave, or take it out to tailgate at the next Badger Football Game and be the popular one with the coolest wheels....this is the it!
    And again this is safe, so a loved one with minor disabilities or needing an alternative to get to a local store, etc can use this too!

Weight Bearing: Each scooter is designed to hold up to 300 lbs, the precision balance offers a higher weight limit but that depends on your balance and it does slow down the ride a bit as well...

This is an amazing find!
    An authentic vintage ONE OF A KIND, CUSTOM BUILT AND BUILT TO LAST FOREVER, Single or Double Rider Dual Schwinn S600 Scooter/Moped/Mobility Cruiser!

DON'T WAIT THIS COOL CRUISER WILL SELL FAST!!

WE ALWAYS DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES!!

THIS ITEM CAN BE FREIGHT SHIPPED WITH INSURANCE, PLEASE COMMUNICATE SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS UPON PURCHASE WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE INSURED FREIGHT SHIPPER TOO!! Shipping Prices Vary From Location to Location, Expect No More than $500 closer locations we are getting quotes of $300!!!

Local Pick-up is FREE, we live in Oregon, WI south of Madison
    I'm wondering about charging and discharging the batteries, all six of them, to get the most use out of them ?
    Last edited by BigAl205; 02-05-2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: hic fails at quoting :P
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: Curious about what to expect ?

Do absorbent glass mat batteries have memories ? Do they need to be discharged completely before recharging ?
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

While my knowledge of batteries in general is limited, though from my understanding AGM batteries preform best when they are recharged before they drop below 50% capacity. Meaning they most likely would not suffer from "memory".

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Thanks !