Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Honda Accord Sport

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Rich

Re: 2013 Honda Accord Sport

Quote Originally Posted by chithead View Post
    Worth trying out. Would you build a baffle to mount the pair into the stock subwoofer location? Or cut holes to mount them both right in the rear deck?
    There is no stock subwoofer for the Sport trim level. There is a spot marked on the center of the rear deck where the subwoofer would go on the higher trim levels but I am not going to cut out the sheet metal.

I was thinking of building a mounting plate to mount the 823's with one each firing through the factory 6.5" holes. I have way too much power for these 2 subs IB but I figure I can use the 360.3 to drop the level way down.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Rich

Well overnight I came into a 1800 GTI which I am pretty damn sure won't fit but if somehow it could....................

3. Back To Top    #13
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

So you're the lucky buyer... nice choice sir! Mr. Brian has some great deals going on right now.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

4. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Rich

Hmmmmm.........seems I forgot about this thread. More to come........

5. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Rich

So cliff notes from the dead. Goal has been to keep interior and trunk looking stock and keep the cost with in reason (try to keep total under $2500) and get the best sound I can for the money.

Started with stock head unit wired to RF 360.3 to Audison VRx to Morel Hybrid Ovation II 6.5's, Xtant tweets and Type R 823's in rear deck.

Fast forward to stock suck ass head unit to Helix DSP Pro to pair of JL Audio HD600/4's and 750/1 to JL Audio ZR 650's, KAXBLTWT's and a pair of AE SBP 12 Apollo's. Ordered Helix HEX USB, have a pair of JBL 660 GTI's for the midbass, have a set of GB25's and GB10's coming in the next couple of weeks. Going to order product from SDS and get some Rockwool for the doors.

Want to get it all done by the end of March so hopefully be ready before the Spring meet.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    '15 Camry XLE V6

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    Want to get it all done by the end of March so hopefully be ready before the Spring meet.