Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Hello

Welcome Brandon......glad to have ya here! Having met glennn for the first time at the recent n.c. gtg, I think you have made an excellent decision allowing this fine fellow to show off your gear. Before hearing the scion, I had not laid eyes nor ears on any ground zero equipment. I came away from the demo impressed, in both Glenn's installation skills and the equipment. I hope ground zero's move to the states is a successful endeavour, and you guys can continue to offer your quality product to the sq conscious.

2. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    What company is it an expansion of?
    We are the US Distributor of Ground Zero GmbH, a German manufacturer. There is quite a bit if history that I will post in its own thread. But just for information, Ground Zero was founded in the 1990s by two Engineers, has grown to be distributed in nearly 60 countries, Engineers all of their own equipment, has númerous EISA awards, DbDrag titles. EMMA titles etc.

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    Well now this is excellent news. Do you think a tour of the warehouse might be possible? I'm sure the guys here would love to hear about that.
    I'm not sure about the tour of the warehouse, Scott is co owner of another business that we share the warehouse with. His other business is a manufacturing operation which involves CNC Mills, metal lathes etc. insurance probably wouldn't be happy to know that a non employee was walking around.
    I'll talk to Scott, maybe he can bring you over to see some stock and limit the warehouse access to one area. I'd love to et some photos with another forum member and our equipment.
    You could pose with some GZPA 1.4000s and a GZPW18SPL. Or maybe with some GZPA Reference amps and speakers

4. Back To Top    #14
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

I'm very familiar with machine shops. They can be fun places. . I'd be game to take some photos for you.

5. Back To Top    #15

I'm very familiar with machine shops. They can be fun places. . I'd be game to take some photos for you.
    I am sure we could make something happen if you want to see some product. It would most likely need to be on a weekend.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@GZUSA View Post
    I am sure we could make something happen if you want to see some product. It would most likely need to be on a weekend.
    Sounds great to me on both counts. Where in town are you?

7. Back To Top    #17

Sounds great to me on both counts. Where in town are you?
    I live down in south city, warehouse is near Hanely and Manchester. What area do you live in?

8. Back To Top    #18
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@GZUSA View Post
    I live down in south city, warehouse is near Hanely and Manchester. What area do you live in?
    We're neighbors! I'm in the Soulard/Benton Park area. Blues City Deli is around the corner from me.

9. Back To Top    #19

We're neighbors! I'm in the Soulard/Benton Park area. Blues City Deli is around the corner from me.
    Nice, I love some BCD, I just had a couple Veno's for lunch one day last week

10. Back To Top    #20
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon@GZUSA View Post
    I'm not sure about the tour of the warehouse, Scott is co owner of another business that we share the warehouse with. His other business is a manufacturing operation which involves CNC Mills, metal lathes etc. insurance probably wouldn't be happy to know that a non employee was walking around.
    I'll talk to Scott, maybe he can bring you over to see some stock and limit the warehouse access to one area. I'd love to et some photos with another forum member and our equipment.
    You could pose with some GZPA 1.4000s and a GZPW18SPL. Or maybe with some GZPA Reference amps and speakers
    What if Shauna is a customer or supplier?

Its great to have a Ground Zero presence in the forum! I look forward to Glenn kicking ass in the competition season.