Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello

Hello everyone, Scott and I are looking forward to being a part of the Car Audio Junkies community. Hopefully we can offer as much to the forum as its members offer to each other. Both Scott and I enjoy all aspects of Car Audio and Cars in general. Within the next few days an weeks we will post some informative threads regarding Ground Zero, it's history, where it is currently and ourselves.
    As many of you know, Glenn is a Ground Zero USA sponsored Competitor. We are very pleased to have him join up with us I'm his/our 2014 campaign. As you have all seen by his install, he is not only a skilled individual but very dedicated and goal oriented. We look forward to this years growth for him as a competitor as well as our other competitors and for us as a company.

We are able to be reached via phone @ 855-454-9872 or Sales@GroundZeroUSA.com should any of you have any questions.

Thank you Alan for letting us be a part of your Forum, we appreciate the opportunity you have extended to us.

Brandon

2. Back To Top    #2
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Re: Hello

Welcome. I'm looking forward to your posts. Hopefully soon I'll be adding at least one GZ product to my build.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Welcome! Definitely looking forward to seeing some more GZ builds and products.
    Are you not entertained?!?!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissGTO View Post
    Welcome. I'm looking forward to your posts. Hopefully soon I'll be adding at least one GZ product to my build.
    You are absolutely in the right city. Scott is a native of St Louis, our warehouse is there. He can show you any of the products we have in stock.

6. Back To Top    #6

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

I have yet to hear your products, but Glenn seems to think very highly of them.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Vehicle
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon@GZUSA View Post
    You are absolutely in the right city. Scott is a native of St Louis, our warehouse is there. He can show you any of the products we have in stock.
    Well now this is excellent news. Do you think a tour of the warehouse might be possible? I'm sure the guys here would love to hear about that.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Ground Zero USA is a new expansion of a well-established company. Likewise, Car Audio Junkies is a new forum chartered by members with years of car audio experience. It will be interesting to see how these two ventures will grow side-by-side.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by AL9000 View Post
    Ground Zero USA is a new expansion of a well-established company.
    What company is it an expansion of?