Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CES

1. CES

Anyone here going to Vegas for the show?
    Scott and I will be there with GZs president and Sales manager as well as the Australian distributor. Unfortunately we will not have a booth this year, going as observers and to meet some dealers. If you're going and have any interest in GZ products, I'd welcome the chance to meet up and show you some info from our marketing packet.

Brandon

2. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Re: CES

I'll buy a car instead.

3. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Nick
    Vehicle
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T

Re: CES

A little more info on the new PPI Comps. They will be the flagship product in the Power Class range (model# PC.65c3), they are using a AMT Tweeter and PPI Claims a frequency response up to 40khz because:

"While we can only audibly hear to 20,000 Hz, there is musical harmonic content well beyond. It is these higher frequencies harmonics that give music texture, presents and the airiness of a live performance. It is those higher frequencies that give music emotion and touches your other senses. They excite the hair follicles on your arms … Your legs… The back of your neck. It makes your audio system sound like you are sitting in front of a live performance."

Lots of marketing talk but the concept that harmonics that we can't hear still play a vital roll in the sounds/music we hear is an interesting one. I still want to see a price but it looks like an interesting comp set.

here is the article from 12volt news: Precision Power Intros Redesigned Power Class 3-Way Components