Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New DSP amp coming.... MS-8 competition..

1. Back To Top    #21

Re: New DSP amp coming.... MS-8 competition..

The picture looks like it's only showing speaker level out, and one phono type connector. So, will the be a preamp or will you have to use its internal amps? If that's the case, maybe the single phono I'm seeing is for subwoofer line level out for use with an external amp?

Guess one could go speaker level out...

Anyway, this is total here say based on not knowing what both sides of this thing looks like.
    -- SQ is great, but sometimes nostalgia is greater. --

Follow my blog:
    https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/

2. Back To Top    #22
    Real Name
    Tommy Woosey
    Ophoven, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, Germany
    Vehicle
    Mazda MX5 10th AE 5300/7500

Quote Originally Posted by erinh View Post
    The picture looks like it's only showing speaker level out, and one phono type connector. So, will the be a preamp or will you have to use its internal amps? If that's the case, maybe the single phono I'm seeing is for subwoofer line level out for use with an external amp?

Guess one could go speaker level out...

Anyway, this is total here say based on not knowing what both sides of this thing looks like.
    Yup, the single rca is sub out, I believe it also has the audison AD-link which can be used to drive external audison amps.. not sure if it will work with other amps too since it's their own digital network iirc

And then again, this is more an OEM upgrade unit, not a standalone dsp whith all the bells and whistles( they have better options for that ).. just like the audiotec fischer match units and ms-8

And if you want to go external you can always use an amp with hi-level inputs
    Last edited by WOOSEY; 12-28-2013 at 05:47 AM.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Real Name
    Mike

Bump