Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey alien interview sans audio

1. Back To Top    #71

Re: Grey alien interview sans audio

Quote Originally Posted by Lanson View Post
    With as many revolts and riots across the world as we see today, it is apparent that the general populace is waking up, and the powers that be are in retreat. Even their best-kept secrets, pedophilia and human trafficking, are getting exposed daily now. Just a few days ago, a daycare was found to be holding a bunch of kids behind a false wall. I think it was 23 little kids. What the living hell were they part of? That stuff was the same as what was found with tunnels under other daycare centers way back decades ago, the FBI kept those a secret until just recently as well. F-ing satanists everywhere.

It all goes boom pretty quickly now.

This traces back to the ET discussion for a very specific reason. Some are "good", and some are "bad". After all, Earth is the ultimate experiment in Duality of the 3rd Dimension. I'm sure we all know that, deep down inside. But eventually, we'll have to evolve past that and resonate at a higher energy. That's why I brought up the 100th monkey idea.

2. Back To Top    #72
    Real Name
    Ross
    Vehicle
    2014 Toyota Tundra

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4348989_0.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	7726
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71Na+feeJOL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	7725  

3. Back To Top    #73

Name:  jesus.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  9.1 KB

4. Back To Top    #74
    Real Name
    Lanson
    Vehicle
    2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser in Cavalry Blue

Not to get too far into religion, but y'all already know that the savior story has been told by countless previous religions, right? Not saying he's not a savior too, but it just doesn't work out for one single religion to be "right". Especially a relatively NEW one! What about the 10's of thousands of years prior when the same stories were told by the others? Their savior was treated the same.

MY thoughts.... its all the same energy, the one. Its not a single dude, its the Christ energy. Its where duality polarizes into service of self vs. service to others. Christ is Service to Others, literally. That's my path too.

5. Back To Top    #75

LOL

I thought it was more of a derisive joke - something like this:
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...20need%20jesus

6. Back To Top    #76
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Not to get too far into religion, but y'all already know that the savior story has been told by countless previous religions, right? Not saying he's not a savior too, but it just doesn't work out for one single religion to be "right". Especially a relatively NEW one! What about the 10's of thousands of years prior when the same stories were told by the others? Their savior was treated the same.

MY thoughts.... its all the same energy, the one. Its not a single dude, its the Christ energy. Its where duality polarizes into service of self vs. service to others. Christ is Service to Others, literally. That's my path too.
    Y'all shoulda seen the shitstorm that happened when my dad converted from Catholic to Protestant. My grandma died thinking her oldest child was going the hell because he was no longer Catholic. Grandpa was a lot more accepting because he was a more logical thinker while also being a very devout Catholic. He knew dad hated being a Catholic and wanted him to be happy. Grandma was a full blooded German and VERY critical of everything and everyone. Bring on the Catholic/Jewish mother guilt trip! The guilt trip from those two types are one and the same as far as I'm concerned.

What happens after we take our last breath is anyone's guess because no one truly knows in my opinion. Us being a hybrid of beings from outer space and Neanderthals isn't out of the question. And the way technology has exploded since the late 40's can't be just by chance, or is it?
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

7. Back To Top    #77
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Check out Suspicious0bservers on Youtube, and see the research going now. Dark Energy and Dark Matter are of a false narrative. The truth is that its a Plasma universe. The "missing" energy and matter are in a plasma state. When that is accounted for, it all starts to make a lot more sense, and just now, only now, are researchers starting to use this info.
    Edward Witten's 1995 M-theory (leading candidate in 2017 for "Theory of Everything") and AdS/duality makes sense. Plasma , not so much.

Edward is the sole physicist to get the "Fields Medal" top prize awarded to mathematicians. He is 66 yrs old , 42 yrs old in 1995. Basically a geniuses genius !

https://www.quantamagazine.org/edwar...lity-20171128/
    Last edited by Queef; 11-21-2019 at 04:08 PM.

8. Back To Top    #78
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Unhappy Re: Grey alien interview sans audio

Double post

9. Back To Top    #79
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

https://www.livescience.com/amp/axio...semimetal.html
    Particle found . The axion , which was predicted 40 yrs ago.

10. Back To Top    #80

Not exactly...