Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grey alien interview sans audio

1. Back To Top    #11

Re: Grey alien interview sans audio

it's okay to have alien discussions, imho.

the very nature of this site is geared to wider latitude in comparison to the other place, and if someone shows they have a predilection for the extra-terrestrial then let's have a go at it.

personally, I have to believe that the examination of space matter has proven the same elemental substances comprise the rest of the universe, so why would it seem inappropriate to believe the same elocution provided to this planet, has been distributed in the even-handed way by whatever causative force created our prospective section of the universe?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Keele
    Vehicle
    17 Spark

Well put! I personally believe it is highly unlikely that we are the only life form in the universe or even the most intelligent. Just doesn't seem like its possible that the vastness that is space is just endless emptiness for us to gaze upon & unable to support some form of life or another.

On another note, if you believe in God & that the universe was created in 6 days (7th was rest) then why would you think he'd stop creating beings after the miserable failure that is the human race.

3. Back To Top    #13

we are no failure, we are the 7 billion strong dominant and mostly language processing, species.

we are the pinnacle of chromosomal adjustments, we are the last word in refinements.

I think it's a simple understandable equation. If our planet was subject to pressures, over time, that created life and our planet was created subject to pressures, over time, that created our solar system, and our solar system was created subject to pressures, over time, etc. then it is only mathematically possible that out of billions of equations going on, right now as galaxies are being formed and extending further into the wall of universe that people say is "expanding"____----->>>>>_____ we are not alone.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Keele
    Vehicle
    17 Spark

You don't think we as a species could be more refined or evolve to a higher being then we are now? I'm in hopes we will be looked at in the future the way we look at prehistoric man now. I'm sure when they where first making tools & using fire someone viewed it as the last needed point of refinement. Then again I pretty well believe we are animals that have gotten to the point we are at now due to the rules & regulations of religions & society.

Hey what do I know anyway, I'm just some dumbass who swears he saw a ufo lol :tinfoilhat:

5. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

Grey alien interview sans audio

Consider that perhaps life is so rare and precious that it would require design of a machine as vast and complex as the universe just to generate an entire planet full of it. That, to me, is just as logical and intuitive as saying "we can't be alone in this endless space". Really I could go either way.

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by cajunner View Post
    we are no failure, we are the 7 billion strong dominant and mostly language processing, species.

we are the pinnacle of chromosomal adjustments, we are the last word in refinements.
    True, but only according to the knowledge we have now. And there sure are things we've got no clue about whatsoever.

The fact that we are dominant says nothing as we're the only species with sufficient intelligence and capacity on this planet. That there's 7 billion of us, rapidly crunching through this planet's every resource way faster than we should shows that the "sufficient intelligence" I just spoke of in the previous sentence, might not be that sufficient after all.

The universe is vast and consists of trillions and trillions of planets. Most of which we don't know exist. Heck, the image we have of the "known" universe outside of our own galaxy is 12 million to 13 billion years old now. Thus, it would be cocky to suppose we're on the only planet with intelligent life forms on the universe, wouldn't it?

Just to put things into perspective, should the Sun implode and burn out instantly, it would take about 8 minutes for us to find out.
    Nick

7. Back To Top    #17

my understanding, is that if you go off into space about 3 blocks, the basketball bounces the same as it does if you go 10 blocks.

this is general relativity, cajunner style, haha..

and, if that's the hypothesis, the same elements that make up our world also make up other worlds, and not just planets. Because, life is a process that erupts spontaneously according to evidence and the Creationism, one of the rare congruences of a major religious concept and scientific data sets.

So, other worlds are not only likely, they are likely ubiquitous in the vastness of space, and our techno-babble is junior-fu, in comparison to possibility.

If a person thinks about it, an alien world would likely not cross interstellar space in a physically inhabited craft, just because time here, is the same as time there.

A poorly executed example of Superman, on dying planets or bursting suns, maybe. Probably not, as we may be capable of just now sending people to Mars, just getting them into the space between solar systems, is outside of our capability.

Does that mean there aren't ways to "remote view" other worlds? I'd expect the natural laws of being and the ability of science to interpret and modify, to make it perfectly reasonable to peer into alien worlds without the use of a craft, planet to planet, maybe not so far away.

The idea that the universe is here to serve the earth, is a unique perspective and not something I would have gravitated towards without considerable prodding.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Real Name
    Stu
    Vehicle
    '02 Honda Accord

I promise this planet will kill us before we kill it.
    It's ourselves we lack the ability to preserve not the earth. If we keep heading the direction are are, the planet will snuff is out and scrub herself clean and keep on turning. And in the grand scheme of things it's just all in a days work, in the blink of a cosmic eye.

Sent from my Springfield XD with love!

9. Back To Top    #19
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Having watched this several times, it appears to be a 'search pattern' the UFO is performing. Not sure why the lack of tracking by them,(possibly E.T. phoned home, maybe quite some time ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Keele81 View Post
    I saw a ufo on January 5th 2000. Thought I had lost my damn mind until years later I was watching Discovery channel, IIRC, & it featured the same thing I saw . There where a couple cops that spotted it as well & tried to track it. Should be on youtube somewhere. It had recorded radio conversations between the officers & dispatch.

As if the fact I may well be crazy isn't documented well enough. LOL That time turns out either others shared my insanity, or what I saw was the real deal
    Last edited by Hic; 09-24-2013 at 03:31 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

10. Back To Top    #20
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Some original video from - Original Phoenix Lights - UFO footage 3/3/1997

A few images and some commentary from important people ~ "anyone know how to make tinfoil helmets"

Last edited by Hic; 09-24-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]