Thread: speaker location ?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Wink speaker location ?

If you like a "challenge" , then by all means go with whatever is convenient ! In the dash or in the doors . . . heck , even sail panels or A-pillars .

Never believe that much like real estate , location ... location ... location , could possibly make for musical bliss !

If U believe as some do , that if you separate the tweeter and mid it is only acceptable to do so "vertically" by aligning the tweeter [like a quarter ] , over the mid , center of axis in a line vertically .

Now for those who know that a "pretty speaker" can be placed where ever - - - tweets in sails ... mids in doors . Tweets in dash , mids in doors. Et Cetera The way a speaker looks is all important .

. . . and remember ... convenience first ! Additionally , the more shortcuts the better when trying to arrive at "Nirvana" with audio !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: speaker location ?

Just plain black paper speakers don`t sound dark.
    Pretty colored speakers are your best bet !
    If you use light emitting diodes (white)speakers work well with them.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

1 company makes white coned speakers, called SB Acoustics (possibly Scandinavian), papyrus is used (an egyptian) form of paper. There may be others too.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.- Buckminster Fuller

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Beauty is in the "ear" of the beholder !

What could Buck see with his ears ?

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeZ View Post
    When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.- Buckminster Fuller
    If you go to a competition and you are awarded 1rst place because there is no one to compete against. . .