Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any members from Louisiana? And how to locate members with same equipment.

1. Back To Top    #1

Any members from Louisiana? And how to locate members with same equipment.

Hello everyone. I've been on the forums for a few days and enjoying the info. I recently done some upgrades to my audio in my truck. I'm trying to dive into the different aspects of a great sounding system. To be honest it's overwhelming. I consider myself smart enough to grasp a fair amount if I study up on it. I went from not knowing much about computers about 8 years ago to building dozens and ocing several successfully. With all that mostly useless rambling out the way I'm wondering if there's any Louisiana peeps or maybe a way to find some that own and or understand certain pieces of audio gear, e.g I have a audiocontrol DQ-61, a boss riot r3004 4 channel amp. I started reading the post by Erin and will have to read it a dozen times to fully grasp it all. My newly upgraded system sounds very good to me but with all the things to consider and take into account for optimum results I'm blown away at the idea of it sounding even better, and would like to learn how.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Team Knuckledragger papacueball's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Re: Any members from Louisiana? And how to locate members with same equipment.

Where you at in Louisiana?

3. Back To Top    #3

Avoyelles parish.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Monroe area here.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Welcome! You’re in the right place to find the help you seek!
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

6. Back To Top    #6
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Fire away with the questions. Somebody will chime in.

7. Back To Top    #7

I bought my first vehicle from a guy in Monroe and it happened to be a truck with alot of speakers. If you tell me you the guy, and describe the truck correctly I'll shit myself lol.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Supersoundguy318 View Post
    I bought my first vehicle from a guy in Monroe and it happened to be a truck with alot of speakers. If you tell me you the guy, and describe the truck correctly I'll shit myself lol.
    Sorry didn't reply with quotes. That's to papacueball

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2011 Dodge Charger

Wasn't me.

10. Back To Top    #10

It was around the mid 90s, a black Mazda b2200 with 4 kicker 15s, autotech amps, hifonics crossover, parametric EQ, and highs that could be heard a few blocks lol. I rattled some stuff back then, including my hearing lol.