Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any members from Louisiana? And how to locate members with same equipment.

1. Back To Top    #11
    Real Name
    Chris B
    Vehicle
    2019 Japanese 4dr Mustang

Re: Any members from Louisiana? And how to locate members with same equipment.

I'm from South Louisiana. One of my friends had a black and silver bagged b2200 with a walk thru and six 15s in it in the early to mid 90s. He was powering it with 6 modified punch 150s though, one for each Kicker 15. His name was Marshall and he eventually went to 3 15s by welding the back of his cab on and doing a blowthru with a bed cover.

I had another friend with the same black and silver looking truck that had four 15s and Autotek Mean Machine amps pushing them. His name was Mark.
    2019 WRX Limited - Stock HK for now while waiting on parts to be developed...

2. Back To Top    #12

I can't remember the guys name that sold me the b2200. He was from Monroe. I can remember either a service station or mechanic shop he either worked for or ran.

3. Back To Top    #13

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    I'm from South Louisiana. One of my friends had a black and silver bagged b2200 with a walk thru and six 15s in it in the early to mid 90s. He was powering it with 6 modified punch 150s though, one for each Kicker 15. His name was Marshall and he eventually went to 3 15s by welding the back of his cab on and doing a blowthru with a bed cover.

I had another friend with the same black and silver looking truck that had four 15s and Autotek Mean Machine amps pushing them. His name was Mark.
    We at the boudin festival in Scott.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Chris B
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Supersoundguy318 View Post
    We at the boudin festival in Scott.
    My last job in the oilfield burned me out on boudin to the point where I can no longer eat the stuff. I was laid off in January 2018, and still can't stand the taste.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I can't remember the guys name that sold me the b2200. He was from Monroe. I can remember either a service station or mechanic shop he either worked for or ran.

When I move south to become a Louisianan, I am going to either run a service station or own one.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

6. Back To Top    #16

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post

When I move south to become a Louisianan, I am going to either run a service station or own one.
    Life goals...

7. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    My last job in the oilfield burned me out on boudin to the point where I can no longer eat the stuff. I was laid off in January 2018, and still can't stand the taste.
    [MENTION=7]ChrisB[/MENTION] where about in Louisiana do you reside? I'm in central parts. Alexandria/marksville. Avoyelles pariah

8. Back To Top    #18
    Real Name
    Chris B
    Vehicle

[MENTION=7]ChrisB[/MENTION] where about in Louisiana do you reside? I'm in central parts. Alexandria/marksville. Avoyelles pariah
    I live in Lafayette, now, but I'm from Abbeville originally. From 1998 to 2007, I worked ALL OVER the state.... From Lafayette to Lake Charles, to Shreveport to Monroe, to Baton Rouge and New Orleans.