Product Brand & Model:
    Audiofrog g12d4

Condition of all items:
    9/10

Total Price: :
    $160 shipped in lower 48

Shipping Terms: :
    on me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
    I really wanted to use this in my new single cab truck install but the size box needed and me insisting on downfiring (don't want to move seat up for sub install) is causing me to have to sell. It's a really nice effortless sounding sub that will flat out BOOGIE on low power. I had 300rms on it off a Zapco Studio 5ch and it rocked my Grand Cherokee in 1.4 sealed with 20oz of fill. I already have a 10" sub on the way to downfire so not looking for any trades unless you have a JL RD 4ch to match my RD900/5. Sub is pretty minty and performs as it should. I'll even throw in this bar grill if you want it. https://www.parts-express.com/12-bar...black--260-443 Here's the specs for the sub. https://www.audiofrog.com/g12d4-12″-...ive-subwoofer/ First one to Paypal money gets the sub. Thanks for looking!
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Audiofrog g12d4 $160 shipped

$150 shipped!
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.