Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ampguts?

1. Back To Top    #1

New Ampguts?

I think we should have a section here for amp gut shots, try and rebuild what ANT ruined when he bought Ampguts, anyone else in?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Ampguts?

Sure, why not......ill go first with a really low quality pic of my sub amp, an old school mtx powerhouse the 2300......

3. Back To Top    #3

Wish I had a better pic, but I don't.........all I know is that bridged into a 6, yes 6 ohm load, it produces enough current to beat the snot out of these....

4. Back To Top    #4

JL's are notorious for the 3 ohm thing

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

A year or two ago, I actually considered doing an ampguts section, but my concern at the time was how quickly we would run out of disk space with hundreds of hi-res pics. Now that we're on a VPS it might not be an issue. If we were to pursue it, should we do it here in the forum, or just have a link to a photobucket-style clone?

6. Back To Top    #6

I vote on the forum......would lead to good discussion and up content! Plus that would keep us informed on new additions without having to leave the forum.

7. Back To Top    #7

And yup Paul, the 3ohm thing is irritating, but marketing brilliance! Bastards!

8. Back To Top    #8

they wanted you to use them in groups of 3

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    they wanted you to use them in groups of 3
    Or buy their avoid that make the same power from1-4 ohm loads, lol.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by AL9000 View Post
    A year or two ago, I actually considered doing an ampguts section, but my concern at the time was how quickly we would run out of disk space with hundreds of hi-res pics. Now that we're on a VPS it might not be an issue. If we were to pursue it, should we do it here in the forum, or just have a link to a photobucket-style clone?
    On the forum, for the reasons already stated.