Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The official joke thread

1. Back To Top    #91
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

Re: The official joke thread

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
    A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
    He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
    Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.
    She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
    She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
    The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:
    Are - my - test - results - back?"

2. Back To Top    #92
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

I've never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much.
    And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing or why men think with their head and women with their heart.
    For example… One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed.
    Well, the passion started to heat up, but then she said "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."
    I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"
    So she said the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."
    She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"
    Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    The very next day, I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, high-end department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.
    Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a tsunami. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. But, I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
    She appeared to be almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear; let's go to the cashier."
    I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
    Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
    I then said "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.
    You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."
    And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
    Apparently, no sex tonight either!

3. Back To Top    #93
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

A man walks into a bar and sees a jar full of money next to a horse stall
    The man goes over to the bartender and asks what the set up is for.
    "You pay five bucks to go into the stall where the horse is, and if you can make the horse laugh, you win all the money in the jar.
    "Easy" the man says. He puts five dollars in the jar, walks up to the horse, whispers in his ear, and the horse starts cracking up. The man takes the money and leaves.
    A week later, the man goes back to the bar, where they have the same set up.
    "Same bet?" The man asks.
    "No, this time you have to make the horse cry"
    "Even easier" the man says. So he puts five bucks in the jar, walks up to the horse, and the horse starts crying.
    The man is about to take the money and run, but the bartender stops him.
    "OK, first, how'd you get the horse to laugh?"
    And the man says "I told him I had a bigger dick than he did."
    "And how'd you get the horse to cry?" The bartender asks.
    "I showed him."

4. Back To Top    #94
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Why do women have large breasts ?

you can't motorboat a personality !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #95
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest,
    'I almost had an affair with another woman.'
    The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'
    The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'
    The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'
    The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.
    He paused for a moment and then started to leave.
    The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'
    The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'

6. Back To Top    #96
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Mother-in-law says if you die before I do , I'll dance on your grave !

Son-in-law replies: Good ! I will plan on being buried at sea !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

7. Back To Top    #97
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

Three bulls were standing around the farm yard one day, talking about how the farmer had just bought a new bull.
    The first bull, the biggest and strongest of the group, says "He's in for a surprise when he gets here. I'll be damned if he thinks he can take any of my 500 cows."
    The second bull chimes in, "I know that's right. He's not touching any of my 250 cows."
    The third bull, the youngest of the bunch, pipes up and says "I've only been here a year, I know I'm not as big and strong as you guys but I've earned my 10 cows and he's not getting a single one!"
    About this time, a large truck pulling a trailer backs in to the ranch and begins to unload a 4,000 pound monster of a bull. He is so big that the steel ramp is bending with every step he takes.
    The youngest bull begins huffing and grunting and scraping the ground with his foot. The oldest bull looks at him and says "Son, use your head. Give up a few cows and live to tell about it."
    The youngest bull replies "Hell, he can have all of my cows, I'm just making sure he knows I'm a bull!"

8. Back To Top    #98
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Why does Mexico's olympic team do so poorly ?

Anyone who can .. run ... jump or swim is on the USA Olympic Team !

9. Back To Top    #99
    Vehicle
    '15 Dodge Durango R/T

A biker is passing the zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her under the eyes of her screaming parents.
    The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
    A New York Times reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.” The biker replies, “Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”
    The reporter says, “Well, I’m a journalist from the New York Times, and tomorrow’s paper will have this story on the front page… so, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?”
    The biker replies, “I’m a U.S. Marine and a Republican.”
    The following morning the biker buys The New York Times to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
    “U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.”

10. Back To Top    #100
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

What is the difference between a picture of Jesus and the real Jesus ?

It only takes 1 nail to hang a picture.