Thread: Here Too

1. Back To Top    #11
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Here Too

Thanks again. Of course I was working a night shift when I signed up so browsed some install threads & had to chime in on a political topic(really need to not even look at that stuff anymore). Anyway, I’m beat & have a quick turnaround (finished nights at 0600 this morning & start day shift at 0600 tomorrow) so going to zombie around a bit & crash. Take care.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2012 GMC Sierra

3. Back To Top    #13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the planning stages now for next car. Wife is in more need of a vehicle than myself right now(I just don't care for my current commuter, '13 Fusion). I actually need to replace her current car, '07 Lincoln MKX as it's starting to become maint. heavy with almost 170k on it. Once I finish a couple home projects (concrete & back yard) she will get a "new to us" RDX, MDX or RX & next year I'll get myself a lower mileage Lexus LS. Plan right now is 3-way up front with a single AE IB15 but that's always up in the air. I do have some old school equipment that could be put into service as well (pair of old Nakamichi 12's(dual 6ohm), AVI ZL300-NEO, rebuilt SS D200 series 1's(X2), BNIB Monolithic Class A 804(20W x 4), Monolithic PA2000M(240 x 1), MMATS 600.2, & a modified LP 652iq) sitting in the closet. Thinking of using the AVI as a HT sub to replace my old M&K MX80 in a 4cu' ported enclosure with a decent class d plate & picking up an older Monolithic PA700 or PA2000 to run midbass in the car with the 804 on mid/tweet duties & 2000M on the IB15.

Anyway, as my other projects continue (and work keeps calling for ot), plans are always subject to change

4. Back To Top    #14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2012 GMC Sierra

Nice gear.

Maybe I should start a closet install thread

5. Back To Top    #15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be fun. This is the only thing “active” in mine, converted wine fridge:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rmenergy; 07-25-2018 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Pic