Thread: Hi to all my name is Marco and i just subscribed

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi to all my name is Marco and i just subscribed

i im from Monterrey Mexico , i work now in an Alarm company here in Mexico , a fw yers ago (More than i like to admit) i was a big enthusiast i beguin as a DIY installer and i ended up owning a small installation bussines.
    I am a big fan of the old Rockford , Orion , Crunch , Autotek , Boston , USD

I really i have never stoped buying and installing for me or for friends , but now im trying to re assemble a small system , rigthnow i drive a 2001 jetta with an Alpine INAW900 with parrot with oem mids and highs and a 10" kicker comp in a plexiglass box with a Crunch 400W 2 channel amp , my plan is to upgrade the OEM speakers with some Boston Acoustics RX67 for the rear and a set of Alpine SXE-1750S Type-E ( i would like to install also some 6" midbass in kickpods for an upgrade) i have a Hafler MAQ 104 1 octave EQ a SS 590.2 Autotek amp i also have a set of USD Waveguides ( this ones dont fit my jetta ) and i just grabbed an XTR 12 SVC first gen subwoofer brand new in box on ebay im planing to get a 4 ch amp Alpine PPI or Rockford for the mids

the reason i got here is because im looking for box specs for the xtr , back in the day i used to own one and i remember that in an ORION newletter there was the desing for a bandpass box that supposedly was like insane performance but i didnt got enough space in my trunk and i had it in a ported box and it was one of the loudest and better sounding subs i had ever own latter i got to see a mini truck with 2 XTR in the bandpassboxes and it was LOUD so i hope some one can help

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Hi to all my name is Marco and i just subscribed

Welcome aboard!

I remember hearing the Orion XTR demo van back around 1990 which had nine 12" XTR's in individual "dual reflex" boxes. That thing would hammer.

I used to have all the slicks that Orion would put out, but I can't remember whatever happened to them. I think I recall the one you are talking about, but it's been so long. Good luck wit the search.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    James
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram Lonestar

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Welcome to the best mobile audio forum on the interweb!!!
    Are you not entertained?!?!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    '15 Camry XLE V6

Howdy Marco