Install on my 2016 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab (LT) is finally done. Amazing job by Jason Owens of 8 Ball Customs. Lots of pics attached. Can't say just how good a job Jason does! Total stickler to detail!!!!!!

Shes about 85-90% done. Still need to add some trim panels and lights to the amp racks.

Equipment:
NAV-TV M650-GM for full factory integration and optical out.
Helix P Six DSP MkII / Helix P2 - all optical cables
Stevens Audio SA-6CS component set (2 way full active - for now)
Stevens Audio SA10 - dual 2ohm
Sub box is is off the shelf but HEAVILY modified
Metric TON of Wirez sound deadening

System sounds amazing, absolutely 0 noise floor and dead silent. Mids and highs are incredible and the single 10" is even more so. Imagine an IDQ10 but even better. Running 1k watts to it does everything well. Plays more like a 12" than 10". The subs are in production (this is a pre-production model) and should be out in a month or 2. Subs are FULLY field serviceable like the ID ones. We actually rebuilt it this weekend and it was a breeze!

Now to get a solid tune on it and get to competing!

Highlight pics are below - I have a TON on my Smug Mug site, linked below if you want to see most of the pics taken from start to finish.

These trucks (Colorado/Canyon) have almost NO room to do anything stereo wise and even LESS to do a quality system. As you can see we (Jason LOL!) wedged about 20lbs into a 3lb box lol!

The ONLY way to get a quality subwoofer in was to use a front firing box. If you go below the seat you are limited to 3.5" depth and then have 0 room for amps.

We lucked out being able to keep the factory shroud as it totally hides ALL the power wires, speaker wires, remote ons etc. Only cables visible for now are the TOSLINK cables, and those will be hidden by covers eventually.

LINK TO FULL PICS:
Full Install Gallery

Highlight Photos of system:

PS, I copied this from his thread on another forum. I’m too lazy to do it myself.....