Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: need suggestions for mid range drivers and some tweeters. Ohh... and everything else.

1. Back To Top    #71
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: need suggestions for mid range drivers and some tweeters. Ohh... and everything e

He may be wanting to "awe" people ! LED`s , alot of speakers (16), fabulous , loud , "All That". shot in the dark
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #72

Re: need suggestions for mid range drivers and some tweeters. Ohh... and everything e

My goal is to have a great sounding system that does wow any passengers.

3. Back To Top    #73
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I approve of getting "The Best" w/Morel !
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

4. Back To Top    #74
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by punkrocker View Post
    My goal is to have a great sounding system that does wow any passengers.
    It's coming together !

https://www.parts-express.com/aura-n...oofer--299-030

8 ohm , paper cone , fs=55 hZ
    Last edited by Hic; 02-19-2018 at 12:39 AM.

5. Back To Top    #75
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

You gettin everything ? The speakers too hard to find ? Just do a search for Scanspeak/etc..,
    These are included in best speakers like Focal, Morel , etc..,

Then with your knowledge of Thiele/Small parameters , turn specifications into possible candidates for your system based on abilties of drivers,cost and other factors like size, et cetera

6. Back To Top    #76

Upgrading to OFC kolossus knukonceptz 1/0 blue and orange as well as 4 awg blue and orange for the RXC50D capacitor. Gonna have a ton of CCA lying around, however it's going to look so much more awesome. Promise I'll post pics of the finished install once I build the amp rack / box.

7. Back To Top    #77

One question though I'm going to be putting amps on their sides, what should I do for these amps as I'm going to have two side by side on top of each other really as that's the only way to mount them. Should I but a piece of carpeted mdf in between? How would I go about mounting these?

8. Back To Top    #78
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

A fan might help and EWP on mounting (rubber on bottom to minimize vibrations )Copper is a better conductor, good call.

9. Back To Top    #79

Thinking of making a car computer instead of buying a double din... not sure this is wise however in theory and somebody correct me on this you get more tuning options than any dsp.

10. Back To Top    #80
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I'm a cd music listener , do a search on what it is your thinking.