Thread: Might try something different

1. Back To Top    #1

Might try something different

Ok I am kinda in a pickle with my brain lol I currently have a b2 M1 and Level 6 18 and just sold my 175.4 was planning on stepping away for awhile but loooking on here seeing some of the Addison stuff kinda has me want to try a full on sq style thing but I really don't want to spend tons of money cause I know I am the type of person not happy I mean the Level 6 was terrible lasted 3 days in my car and had to pull it but that's just me I know looking for something yet I don't know what I am even looking for so say fair market pricing what I am looking for as far as sq stuff goes I have a new model 80prs no eq no 4 channel willing to part with the stuff I have I have electrical already I'm new to dsp stuff I read about but maybe a good surround sound type feeling would be good it's going in a ranger, mountaineer or sport track haven't decided yet thanks for any recommendations anyone can give me in advance pictures are not of stuff for sale just some things I have that I can work with if needed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: Might try something different

AudioFrog is currently "all that" - http://www.audiofrog.com/community/

http://www.audiofrog.com/gb60-6-165m...e-loudspeaker/ http://www.audiofrog.com/gb12d4-12-3...ive-subwoofer/

Sound Quality systems are much quieter ( think, NO distortion - distortion is perceived as loudness ) Great head units and DSP's are not CHEAP !

SQ is full of unexpected twists and turns --- THINK BIG $$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by Hic; 07-29-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #3

Might try something different

Money isn't a issue just not wanting to pay 2 grand for something and say another item does the exact same for 1k like I need more info as far as what a audison bitone is gonna do for me things like that I'm use to running 10k-20k builds just trying to move away from the boom and enjoy the sounds now

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Bit One Review - http://pasmag.com/car-audio/reports/...udison-bit-one

Research :

At time of writing it is by far the most advanced device of its type available for in car use globally.

thehatedguy - Re: Zapco DSP6 vs Audison Bit one Haven't heard a Bit One, but 2 things it has going for it out of the box over the DSP-6 is it can do a 4 way system, and it has the ability to do 48 dB/oct XO slopes.

It can apply time-alignment corrections and can also control the sophisticated TH series Audison amplifiers. https://www.talkstuff.net/index.php/...n-bit-one-r525 - just read and decide !

Can't wait to see which way you go with an SQ system = million ways to skin a cat

Last edited by Hic; 07-29-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by Playerlarry09 View Post
    Money isn't a issue just not wanting to pay 2 grand for something and say another item does the exact same for 1k like I need more info as far as what a audison bitone is gonna do for me things like that I'm use to running 10k-20k builds just trying to move away from the boom and enjoy the sounds now

Did you ever get your name in a book ? MECA or some other ? Alma Gates ring a bell ? { sweet little old lady who is passed at this time }

6. Back To Top    #6

No I don't compete mine are strictly dailys I have went and seen lennys builds at 1 comp and left not my style I like to drive and pound now I just want to drive and sound good the end

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

I gotcha

new name brands and New game are headed your way - internet ordering is heading your way !

Bye Bye brick-n-mortar in Iowa