11 78.57%
  • NO

3 21.43%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Does GOD exist

1. Back To Top    #101

Re: Does GOD exist

Quote Originally Posted by astrochex View Post
    There is evil and then there is war, justice, and offences to a holy God.
    How is killing children or the elderly or ripping pregnant women open or rape or slavery or genocide or cannibalism acceptable? Do you personally think these things are ok? Do you think gay people should be put to death? Should a divorced woman who remarries be put to death as well as her new husband? Do you think the ~2/3 of the world that isn't Christian should killed? These are all things the bible finds acceptable among many other things. How is any of this justice or acceptable? Because god says so? Sounds like a real dick to me.

2. Back To Top    #102
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Quote Originally Posted by ca90ss View Post
    Sounds like a real dick to me.
    Follow Satan if you want , then ! He was one of GOD's angels , once.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

3. Back To Top    #103

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post
    Follow Satan if you want , then ! He was one of GOD's angels , once.
    Read the bible and tell me how many people are killed in the name of or directly by god versus in the name of or by satan. Sure seems like satan is the good guy to me.

4. Back To Top    #104
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

A. GOD
    the dark energy or 70 % of universe . . . May be GOD ?

https://youtu.be/ryr75N0nki0
    B.SATAN

A song about his minions

choose who you will ?
    Last edited by Hic; 12-30-2017 at 08:02 AM.
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

5. Back To Top    #105
    Real Name
    Paul
    Vehicle
    2006 MINI Cooper S Checkmate Edition

How is killing children or the elderly or ripping pregnant women open or rape or slavery or genocide or cannibalism acceptable? Do you personally think these things are ok? Do you think gay people should be put to death? Should a divorced woman who remarries be put to death as well as her new husband? Do you think the ~2/3 of the world that isn't Christian should killed? These are all things the bible finds acceptable among many other things. How is any of this justice or acceptable? Because god says so? Sounds like a real dick to me.
    Once again, you are saying that simply because an action is recorded in the bible, that God is okay with that action. That is not true.

Show me where God tells His people to be cannibals? Where does the God of the bible direct Christians to kill non-Christians?

6. Back To Top    #106
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Read the bible and tell me how many people are killed in the name of GOD.

Sure seems like satan is the good guy to me.
    Attrocities committed by . . . . . . Wait for it . . . . . . . MAN.!.!

7. Back To Top    #107
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Waitin on the next anti-christ, possibly from the middle east [Iran, Syria, Turkey} blue turban wearing type !

8. Back To Top    #108

Quote Originally Posted by astrochex View Post
    Once again, you are saying that simply because an action is recorded in the bible, that God is okay with that action. That is not true.

Show me where God tells His people to be cannibals? Where does the God of the bible direct Christians to kill non-Christians?
    And the LORD fulfilled the warning he had uttered against us: against our judges, who governed Israel, against our kings and princes, and against the men of Israel and Judah. He brought down upon us evils so great that there has not been done anywhere under heaven what has been done in Jerusalem, as was written in the law of Moses: that one after another of us should eat the flesh of his son or of his daughter. He has made us subject to all the kingdoms round about us, a reproach and a horror among all the nations round about to which the LORD has scattered us. (Baruch 2:1-4 NAB)

So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Since you have refused to obey my laws and regulations and have behaved even worse than your neighbors, I myself, the Sovereign LORD, am now your enemy. I will punish you publicly while all the nations watch. Because of your detestable idols, I will punish you more severely than I have punished anyone before or ever will again. Parents will eat their own children, and children will eat their parents. And I will punish you by scattering the few who survive to the far reaches of the earth. (Ezekiel 5:7-10)

The LORD answered: Because they have abandoned my law, which I set before them, and have not followed it or listened to my voice, but followed rather the hardness of their hearts and the Baals, as their fathers had taught them; therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: See now, I will give them wormwood to eat and poison to drink. I will scatter them among nations whom neither they nor their fathers have known; I will send the sword to pursue them until I have completely destroyed them. (Jeremiah 9:12-15 NAB)

Then Moses said, ‘Anyone who will not listen to that Prophet will be cut off from God’s people and utterly destroyed.’ (Acts 3:23 NLT)

For four days Maccabeus and his men eagerly besieged the fortress. Those inside, relying on the strength of the place, kept repeating outrageous blasphemies and uttering abominable words. When the fifth day dawned, twenty young men in the army of Maccabeus, angered over such blasphemies, bravely stormed the wall and with savage fury cut down everyone they encountered. Others who climbed up the same way swung around on the defenders, taking the besieged in the rear; they put the towers to the torch, spread the fire and burned the blasphemers alive. Still others broke down the gates and let in the rest of the troops, who took possession of the city. Timothy had hidden in a cistern, but they killed him, along with his brother Chaereas, and Apollophanes. On completing these exploits, they blessed, with hymns of grateful praise, the Lord who shows great kindness to Israel and grants them victory. (2 Maccabees 10:33-38 NAB)

The anger of God rose against them, and he killed their strongest men; he struck down the finest of Israel’s young men. But in spite of this, the people kept on sinning. They refused to believe in his miracles. So he ended their lives in failure and gave them years of terror. When God killed some of them, the rest finally sought him. They repented and turned to God. (Psalms 78:31-34 NLT)

That is why the LORD his God allowed the king of Aram to defeat Ahaz and to exile large numbers of his people to Damascus. The armies of Israel also defeated Ahaz and inflicted many casualties on his army. In a single day Pekah son of Remaliah, Israel’s king, killed 120,000 of Judah’s troops because they had abandoned the LORD, the God of their ancestors. Then Zicri, a warrior from Ephraim, killed Maaseiah, the king’s son; Azrikam, the king’s palace commander; and Elkanah, the king’s second-in-command. The armies of Israel captured 200,000 women and children from Judah and took tremendous amounts of plunder, which they took back to Samaria. (2 Chronicles 28:5-8 NLT)

Enough or should I keep going?

9. Back To Top    #109

While on the subject.

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust in his eye has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye – even if it is your good eye – causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your hand – even if it is your stronger hand – causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. (Matthew 5:28-30 NLT)

http://www.caraudiojunkies.com/showt...9632#post39632
    Members who have read this thread: 31

SublimeZ, papacueball, ChrisB, camojoe, cadaver, chad, momotaro, subwoofery, pocket5s, astrochex, danno14, chithead, Salami, tRidiot, Hillbilly SQ, Kevin K, Notloudenuf, ca90ss, weshole, jrdnhsqwlmcbzndjkt, Unpredictableacts, wheelieking71, bobditts, Serieus, beak81champ, Truthunter

Anybody need to borrow a spoon and/or a saw?

10. Back To Top    #110
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

A saw for me, please.