Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Front stage help

1. Back To Top    #91
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Re: Front stage help

...I could look over this stuff for another couple years and not know hahah. Ok final two, time to drop some dime...

Make an appointment yet ?
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

2. Back To Top    #92

Did you look at Stereo Integrity at all? A lot of people rant and rave about them. The TM656 MKII midbass and the M25 tweeter get very high praises. They are raw drivers, so there's no passive crossover. But, if you're going active, you probably have that taken care of with a DSP.

3. Back To Top    #93
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    13 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk Fan View Post
    Did you look at Stereo Integrity at all? A lot of people rant and rave about them. The TM656 MKII midbass and the M25 tweeter get very high praises. They are raw drivers, so there's no passive crossover. But, if you're going active, you probably have that taken care of with a DSP.
    I did. They seem to be well liked by people who have installed them. But they didn't seem to have a lot of recommendation on this post, so I figured there was a reason. They're still in the back of my mind though, and are a nice price. Cheaper than the gb15/gs60 combo that's currently the front runner.

4. Back To Top    #94
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    13 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Hic View Post

Make an appointment yet ?
    Not yet. Have to get paid again hahaha. And since on of two shops I'll go to are a couple hours away have to find time when I'm off work or at least can get part of it done one day and come back in a week or so. Cartronix wanted to re wire the whole thing and do 0 gauge. Which is probably the right move after all the problems I had with the first install. But still another thing that'll add a bit of time and money

5. Back To Top    #95

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I did. They seem to be well liked by people who have installed them. But they didn't seem to have a lot of recommendation on this post, so I figured there was a reason. They're still in the back of my mind though, and are a nice price. Cheaper than the gb15/gs60 combo that's currently the front runner.

I know those Audiofrogs are damn good, but so are those Stereo Integrities. If I had unlimited funds I would get the Frogs. But, I don't so I'd probably opt for the SI pieces, just because of the better "bang-for-the-buck." I really love my Morel Tempo Ultra 602 components and I will keep them when I decide to run active (which will happen in the not-too-distant-future). But, in my next vehicle, I am going to give those Stereo Integrity drivers a solid consideration. I hear their customer service is top notch, as well.

6. Back To Top    #96
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    We don't talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk Fan View Post
    I hear their customer service is top notch, as well.

But seriously though...

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. Back To Top    #97
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Can't wait to find out when you start attempting the " do - it - yourself " aspect.
    You have some stuff ( deadening ) done by shop and replacing speakers is simply unscrewing and then rescrewing in the new ones ( Think $$ )
    Viewing Smilies , you trying to access privileged system?¤Somewhere 0ut There¤}]

8. Back To Top    #98
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Whatever you can imagine , probably is on youtube !

Build logs are pix and words of how , why and when !

beak81champ - Bobby K's 2013 camaro 2SS/RS has pix on pgs 5 & 6 of 2 ib subs
    Last edited by Hic; 07-23-2017 at 07:34 AM.

9. Back To Top    #99
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    13 Mustang GT

Ya, me too. First have to make the smartest choice in gear. And I've always had trouble with getting door panels back on right. Be it replacing window switches or speakers. I dont want to make things more of a problem for myself, which always seems to happen, be it house projects,car, you name it. The shop I went to last time said the panels were a next level pain bc of the cld and ensolite. &nbsp;If I had more tools, and knowledge I'd much rather. Aside from being cheaper , a much greater sense of satisfaction would be the best part. And would be more immediate.&nbsp;<br><br>Ya, Bobby K's car looks stupid nice, and I bet sounds incredible. I'm going to use his tuner, and &nbsp;maybe that shop. Just have to call back and figure out some things.&nbsp;

10. Back To Top    #100
    Real Name
    Hic
    Vehicle
    99 Contour SVT

Chris ,

Know anyone with the go get em attitude ? Someone to help you or at least tools , maybe a garage !

The mass loading is very time consuming , but that is done.

Upgrading wires would be nice , but probably not necessary with this iteration. Money , $$ and getting panels on and off , plus the satisfaction should be concerns right now.

Good Luck , whichever way you go !!!