0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Audiofrog

Shout out to Andy Wehmeyer and Audiofrog. I had a missing gasket from a GB25 mid. Messaged Audiofrog, USPS stamp showed same day mailed. Asked a question on Audiofrog website about aiming front stage speakers. Bam! Next day, answered. Very impressive customer service! Oh by the way, this was all taken care of by the President of the company, not a call center or warehouse employee.

Ive had HAT Legatia SE's, Brax, Illusion, SI, and some other mid-hi level speakers flow through my hands as I've bought, sold, and traded my way into my current system, and I believe this is the company I will stick with, based solely on their customer service! I don't think I will be shortchanging myself any on sound, quality, or even resale, should they introduce a higher line that I might have to try.

I know my lack of knowledge in car audio doesn't carry much weight amongst the veterans here, but I have dealt with tons of people and companies, and this is a top tier, high class business.

Bobby K.
    Last edited by beak81champ; 04-19-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Kenwood DDX9903S, Arc PS-8 w/PSC, Arc Audio 1200.6, Helix SPXL1000, Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10

2. Thumbs Up astrochex, chithead, Truthunter, bobditts, MoparMike gave this post Thumbs Up
  3. Back To Top    #2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    14 Grand Cherokee limited

Re: Audiofrog

It's obvious Andy really does care about his customers. I'm sure I'll end of with some Frogs in my ride before it's all said and done.
    There is a rose in Spanish Harlem...BLAT, BLAT BLAT BLAT, BLAT BLAT BLAT, BLAT BLAT...

4. Thumbs Up chithead, beak81champ, AccordUno gave this post Thumbs Up