Thread: Straekle sighting...

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Eric

Straekle sighting...

Almost...
    Backstory,,, I met Grayson (and Ally) at a GTG they held in ATL several years ago. I showed up in my '69 Camaro with a system that didin't play. They were great hosts, I had lots of fun and met a bunch of folks on this forum. Shortly thereafter, they moved to TX and I haven't spoken to them since.

Fast forward to yesterday... I had my cell phone (locked) near me and my 3 year old grandson started playing with it... I didn't pay much attention because it was locked. Next thing I know, he's somehow managed to initiate a "voice command" that turns out to be a phone call to, of all people, Grayson! I disconnected the call and thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, my cell rings and it's Grayson...

So I tried to explain who I was and how the call had happened, etc... To my surprise, he remembered who I was and rather than just hanging up, we talked for a bit. Turned out he had just purchased a '68 Camaro and had run into some bad luck and the car wound up at a shop here in GA.

The point of this post is that I have an offer for Grayson if he reads this;
    If you need someone to check up on your Camaro while its in the shop, just let me know.

Also, I'm not sure what direction you want to take your car in, but here are a couple of sites that I learned a lot from;
    http://lateral-g.net/
    http://www.pro-touring.com/content/1-home

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Straekle sighting...

Cool story! Reunited by a curious child.......that's awesome!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Eric

Re: Straekle sighting...

Yeah, most of the time he's my little helper... sometimes not so much