Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helix Pro+Director vs. Arc PS8+PSC

1. Back To Top    #11
    Vehicle
    Tacoma

Re: Helix Pro+Director vs. Arc PS8+PSC

Quote Originally Posted by beak81champ View Post
    Well, I got an excellent deal on a PS-8 + PSC, so that's what I'm going with. I also think it makes sense, since I will be running an XDi 1200.6, so I hope it is everything I think it will be.
    You're gonna report back on how you like it and all that right?.....I think you should hook up an AMAS 2 to it as well and report on that too.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Lol...I'm almost out of extra shit to trade to get what I want for this system! If it wasn't for all the cool people around here, and a few others allowing me to buy, sell, and trade, I'd be stockpiling all BOSS equipment! I'm really hoping to end up with what I perceive to be the best equipment I can afford, install it all once into a kick ass car, and go to a GTG and hope someone feels sorry for all that awesome equipment not being in tune, and tune it for me, while teaching me how to do it!!! That's my evil master plan!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Vehicle
    Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by beak81champ View Post
    Lol...I'm almost out of extra shit to trade to get what I want for this system! If it wasn't for all the cool people around here, and a few others allowing me to buy, sell, and trade, I'd be stockpiling all BOSS equipment! I'm really hoping to end up with what I perceive to be the best equipment I can afford, install it all once into a kick ass car, and go to a GTG and hope someone feels sorry for all that awesome equipment not being in tune, and tune it for me, while teaching me how to do it!!! That's my evil master plan!
    Haha. I hear ya. What else do you need??? I have some Audiofrog GB25's and GB10's. Think I may have a GB40 and crossover left too. Have some HAT Legatia L6SE's also. Just saying. May have a sub and amp too, most things have a price or trade. Lol.

Tuning IS fun, albeit never ending, but fun. You'll love being able to tune on the fly from the front seat with that setup! This thread pretty much has me decided on the Arc as well so thank you! I dig my Mosconi DSP but having to laptop up every time I learn some new stuff on here has gotten old.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

I have the gb25 and 10's too. I'd like to get the gb60's, and an amp that will run 1k-1.5k at 2 ohms for my subs. I would kind of like to find an Arc or 2 to do that bcuz of OCD.