Thread: Please help me identify this sub

1. Back To Top    #1

Please help me identify this sub

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160915_201908995 (1).jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	551.9 KB 
ID:	5385

I found this sub on the curb and can't seem to find anything about it. It seems to be either a dual 2 ohm or dual 3ohm. When I put it to a meter, it reads 2.4 ohms per coil. Some, if not most, of you have seen quite a few subs and I'm hoping you can help. It has a really nice basket like the stereo integrity subs and a pressed paper cone. It even has felt where the leads contact the cone. Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

Re: Please help me identify this sub

elemental designs is the brand (I think) That's about all I can offer.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/287051/1998-honda-civic/
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help.

4. Back To Top    #4

Yeah, there's not much out there on it. It was from 2002 and looks like it came in dual 4 or dual 2 configuration.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Bobby K.
    Vehicle
    2013 Camaro 2SS/RS

Post that on FB on Legends of car audio, and they will probably be able to tell you everything about it.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by cadaver View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160915_201908995 (1).jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	551.9 KB 
ID:	5385

I found this sub on the curb and can't seem to find anything about it. It seems to be either a dual 2 ohm or dual 3ohm. When I put it to a meter, it reads 2.4 ohms per coil. Some, if not most, of you have seen quite a few subs and I'm hoping you can help. It has a really nice basket like the stereo integrity subs and a pressed paper cone. It even has felt where the leads contact the cone. Thanks in advance.
    yep it's a e designs i had 2 of those and 2 of the newer flat black cone ones., man i cant remember if they were 500rms or what., have pics on pc but don't know how to put it on here.. guy started that company when he was 16 yrs old (i used to email him) he ask dd if he could use their old 2500 (i think) design (thats what that is) they said we don't care so he started a nice company closed not long ago they had some high dollar stuff there at the end.. there's a e deign amp or 2 forsale on caf..