Thread: Pair of Mosconi One 120.4's-One perfect and the other MIGHT need repair

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Pair of Mosconi One 120.4's-One perfect and the other MIGHT need repair

Manufacturer/Model Number:
    Pair of Mosconi One 120.4's. 120x4/340x2 at 4 ohms.

Price & Shipping Terms:
    $300 shipped for the one that looks near perfect and performs perfectly. $150 shipped for the one missing paint and prone to popping every once in a while. I'm pretty firm on the amp that's in near perfect shape but am obo on the most likely defective amp that's missing paint. It's missing paint off the corner because I didn't stick the landing correctly when putting the seat back in on time. My seats are big and awkward.

Condition of Each Item:
    8/10 condition and 10/10 functionally for the $300 amp. 5/10 condition on the $150 amp and functionally it will play for a few hours without issue then let out a POP. Then it will go back to playing flawlessly for a while. I don't want to mess with it so am attempting to sell it with intention of whoever buys it getting it looked at by a good bench tech. Who knows, the amp could be fine and just didn't like something about the install. If you hook it up and the problem was the previous owner you got a bargain. I wouldn't hook it up to tweeters or anything fragile. I'm being up front here and am not trying to hide anything. I don't like surprises as a buyer and I sure don't mislead anyone as a seller because I have a strong conscience.

Image(s) of each Item: (Your image, not someone else's)

They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: Pair of Mosconi One 120.4's-One perfect and the other MIGHT need repair

Price drop-$275 for the good one and $125 for the questionable one.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.