1 20.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Probably

4 80.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interest in a North Alabama Meet: November 5th, 2016

1. Interest in a North Alabama Meet: November 5th, 2016

Hey, guys. Just wanted to get a quick idea of who might be interested in coming to my house for a meet on Saturday, November 5th this year. I live in Decatur, AL which is about 2 hours south of Nashville and 3 hours NW of Atlanta.

This isn't set in stone but if there's some solid interest, I'm down to host one.
    I know there's a few meets/shows in Sept/October that might drain people on travel which is totally understandable. Thus my more cautionary polling to see what the interest would be.

If you'd be down, let me know.

2. Back To Top    #11

Re: Interest in a North Alabama Meet: November 5th, 2016

I am sure I will make the short drive

3. Back To Top    #12
    Real Name
    Jon/Jonnie
    Vehicle
    2007 Cobalt

I didnt vote. I will be out of the country on that date. If any other date I would do all I could to attend- this isnt an attempt to get a date change

4. Back To Top    #13

I voted "probably". I would enjoy traveling down there for a gtg, but my fundage level at that time right before Christmas would probably be the deciding factor. So I'd be definite maybe, lol.

5. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by dejo View Post
    I didnt vote. I will be out of the country on that date. If any other date I would do all I could to attend- this isnt an attempt to get a date change

Yea, unfortunately the 5th is the only day that works for me. My wife works every other weekend so it limits my options.

Plus, the 5th is still during daylight savings time so we have that extra hour of sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by claydo View Post
    I voted "probably". I would enjoy traveling down there for a gtg, but my fundage level at that time right before Christmas would probably be the deciding factor. So I'd be definite maybe, lol.
    I totally understand.