Thread: (2) Rane RPM88 DSPs

1. Back To Top    #1

(2) Rane RPM88 DSPs

Info:

Note: these are not 12v modded.
    I own three of these bad boys because I got in to a collecting phase but have found something I really want to buy so am letting two of these go.
    These are incredibly powerful, 8 analog in, 8 analog out (also has an AES digital input as well) that can be configured to do all sorts of nice things. They were designed to be used for various setups from concert venues/clubs to home audio to multi-room audio for restaurants.

These DSPs have compressors, limiters, various filters, all-pass filters, EQ bands... tons of stuff. Demo the software here:
    http://www.rane.com/software/dn421.zip

Here's more info on the product:
    RPM 88 Programmable Multiprocessor

Condition:

a) This one is in great shape. It's been used but overall I'd give it an 8/10.
    b) This one is a bit worse than (a) above. The face has a gash at the bottom right and some other marks on the front. See the pictures.

All euroblock plugs for the audio in/out are supplied but I do not have the plugs for the other ports (which I never needed). I did order them just for completeness but the seller sent me the wrong ones so if he gets me the correct ones, I'll provide those as well. Power cord is supplied for both.

Both units have had the latest firmware installed just an hour ago by myself (firmware 2.7.24) as illustrated below.

Price:

a) $299 shipped, CONUS.
    b) SOLD

If you want to buy both, I'll do $530 shipped, CONUS.

Pictures:

Both units, 'A' is on top, 'B' is on bottom:

Updated Firmware:

Last edited by erinh; 06-30-2016 at 02:40 PM.