Thread: Custom Mazda 3 A pillars and Sail panels

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Custom Mazda 3 A pillars and Sail panels

FS are custom fabricated Mazda 3 a pillar panels and sail panel pieces. These were built for my 2013 mazdaspeed 3 but should fit any of the mazda 3 models from the same generation. The A pillars housed a Hybrid Audio L3pro dome mid and have a little "window" with removable press fit grill that could have a small tweeter dropped in behind. (Or left in place like I did). The a pillars are finished in alcantara with some red accent stitching. Built by Mark Worrell. Alternatively, I have also played around with these by mounting a small mid from the bottom side which still clears fine and you could drop in a simple press fit grill piece over the opening for a beautiful look. The mid I bottom mounted was the Scan 10f. Works beautifully with these.

Cutout size on the a pillar hole is: 3.35" and fits a driver top mounted with OD of 4.2" or less easily.

The sail panels housed the Hybrid Audio L1pro and the L1proR2 after. They are finished in a texture that looks like vinyl and is extremely well done. Built by Mark Worrell. Cutout size on the sail panel hole is: 1.9" and fits a tweeter OD of 2.3"
    I also have the L3pro dome mids available for sale for $300 for the pair.

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Good

Total Price: :

A pillar panels: $250 shipped CONUS
    Sail panels: $150 shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures:

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Custom Mazda 3 A pillars and Sail panels

Ah.....time to move on......lol. new car steve, or just new setup? I can vouch for both the appearance and performance of these custom built pieces. If you have a mazda, and have similar plans, this is a fraction of what you would pay to have yer own set built.....lol, a no brainer!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Vehicle
    2023 Mazda CX-5

ahhh these are awesome. this makes me really, really wish i had just gotten a mazda3 instead of the fit, lol. i'd snag these in a heartbeat if i did!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Thanks guys. Sail panels are now sold. Pillars still available.

Same car Clay, a couple of changes in the works