Thread: Parts Express parking lot g2g July 9 2016

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Parts Express parking lot g2g July 9 2016

Beckerson started this on the other board and I know it's a little late to the party over here but figure it's still worth posting. I'm a maybe since I haven't been north of STL in that general area of the country. And that was over 30 years ago. Airplanes don't count! Anyway, I know plenty of people are on here are close enough to make it a day or an overnight trip.

Event:

Parts Express Midwest Audiofest Parking lot G2G

Date:

Saturday July 9th 2016

Time:

The parts Express event starts at 8AM and goes to 5PM. I will leave it up to the guys/gals as to if they would like to go out to eat for dinner afterwards but that's definitely something we can do. If you want to vote on this please post yes or no to eating afterwards. I will keep track of it.

Here are some details. This literally will be in the parking lot so bring some lawn chairs. Food will be provided by Parts Express as at the same time they have their own event going on. They usually have 20% off everything in their WH plus have drawings early (benefits to getting there early) They usually have bags of chips, hotdogs, and pop/water. All donation based. All of which go to charity.

They also have a sanctioned Mecca event going on as well.

This was carried over from the other thread I made. I will have a mod delete that one and continue on with this one. Please add your username, vehicle you wish to bring, and your name.

Attending:

1) deeppinkdiver (Steve) (Ridgeline if its ready)
    2) Zippy (Bo) (BRZ)
    3) #1BigMike
    4) Ism (2010 Dodge Challenger)
    5) thefordmccord (Scion TC)
    6) Ge_off-me (Fiesta ST)

Maybe:
    1) Hillbilly SQ (Chris) (Ram)
    2) soundstreamer
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Re: Parts Express parking lot g2g July 9 2016

I was hoping it would fall the day before The Vinny, like it's done in the past. I would like to do both.