Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Aggieland Invitational Part IV June 10th and 11th College Station TX

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    2007 Ford Mustang

2016 Aggieland Invitational Part IV June 10th and 11th College Station TX

Here's some pics from today.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...DhqbGJvVW5UY28

I decided not to compete but it was still worth coming down for.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    2016 Ram

Re: 2016 Aggieland Invitational Part IV June 10th and 11th College Station TX

Nice. What percentage of installs had Mosconi amps? lol.
    They might say "don't try this at home" but nothing about not trying it at your friend's house.

3. Back To Top    #3

looks like there were some really good cars there! i'd love to know more about that impala!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Jon/Jonnie
    Vehicle
    2007 Cobalt

that Impala was pretty crazy sounding. I had heard it before and it again surprised me on how good it sounds

5. Back To Top    #5
    Real Name
    Kendal
    Vehicle
    '02 330Ci & '20 Tacoma

Any more pictures of the Blazer?
    https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic150_2.gif
    2002 330Ci & 2020 Tacoma

6. Back To Top    #6

i'm curious about that blazer as well. been awhile since i've seen any audionutz goodness!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Real Name
    Jose
    Vehicle
    VW Passat Wagon

look like it was fun, looks it was out there as well. Maybe next year..

8. Back To Top    #8
    Real Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    2007 Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Notloudenuf View Post
    Any more pictures of the Blazer?
    Robert posted these on DIYMA sadly I didn't get to listen to the Blazer maybe next year.

Steve Heads Blazer
    Last edited by Psyko; 06-13-2016 at 08:03 PM.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Real Name
    Howard
    Vehicle
    Gonzo the Yota 3.0

I listened to the Blazer on Sunday morning with a fresh set of ears right after we were both judged for the Money Round and let me tell all of you, it may be in the top 3 cars I have ever heard, #1 being the NASCAR, #2 being the Blazer and #3 being Mistress. It was so real, visceral and accurate that I forgot I was in a truck. The musical integrity of the instruments were unbelievable, just WOW......

10. Back To Top    #10
    Real Name
    Robert or Mac
    Vehicle
    2012 Charger RT

Those pics were mine and that was me sitting it in. It was amazing sounding for sure.

I was talking to a mutual friend last night about the blazer and he said Steve pulled it off the trailer and fired it up for the first time saturday morning in its full configuration. Lots and lots of testing happened before, but it never had a full sound listen. So he set crossovers, minor TA, no eq and let it roll. They did some work Saturday night, but made it worse, so switched back for sunday. He got second in the money round.

What that tells you is a) testing, testing, testing pays off. b) if you look at the pics, you will see there is nothing between you and the drivers, other than the steering wheel. The dash doesn't stick out beyond the midrange and tweeters and only slightly beyond the midbass. The center console is just a couple inches tall.
    MASQ partner and judge
    MobileAudioSQ.com