Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TNAudio's 2015 Versa Note

1. Back To Top    #31

Re: TNAudio's 2015 Versa Note

Also the blend has a lot to do with phase shifts. Small boxes raise that phase shift to a higher frequency than the fs of the driver. This setup has a ton of room to breath and is vented into dash. Should leave phase shift at or near fs of the driver which in this case is 75hz or so. But this is all theory so we will see when i power it all up

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #32

Hmmm, damn shame about working saturdays......I'd bait someone for a switch, lol. I would love for all yall st6 guys to start coming east a bit, i know you have a good crew. Hopefully micheal will be stoked enuff to drive some interest after his visit. About the blending, I was surprised after running my 4s for so long crossed at 160, where they sounded the best, that the larger driver made a more cohesive stage at 200......

Although the midbass changed the same time the fours came out, so I'm sure there was some influence there as well.....
    Last edited by claydo; 02-15-2016 at 06:19 PM.

3. Back To Top    #33

Well hold one on a sunday and things get a lot easier

4. Back To Top    #34

Lol.....oh, they aren't my events.....I'm just a regular attendee....
    I came and hung out with you guys at one of the knoxville comps once, yall seem like a cool group. I'm just not that into the competition scene, well, cos of the lack of presence close to me. The knoxville shows are not too bad, bout 4 hours, but the other side of Tennessee is just to far for regular trips....

5. Back To Top    #35

Well Mike is bringing his Focus this next one I think. His sounds better than mine will

6. Back To Top    #36
    Real Name
    Robert or Mac
    Vehicle
    2012 Charger RT

My wife's friend has a versa and we took a road trip with them. the whole I'm in the back seat looking at those pockets there thinking about what I could fit in them lol.

a 5" will put you in Extreme
    MASQ partner and judge
    MobileAudioSQ.com

7. Back To Top    #37

Extreme is fine with me. But looking at the rules today and didnt see a mention of speaker size in A pillar for modex any more

8. Back To Top    #38
    Real Name
    Robert or Mac
    Vehicle
    2012 Charger RT

Quote Originally Posted by tnaudio View Post
    Extreme is fine with me. But looking at the rules today and didnt see a mention of speaker size in A pillar for modex any more

Looks like they removed it. Must have only had that in to keep Erin and his Kefs out of modex. Now that he doesn't use those, no more need for the rule lol.
    MASQ partner and judge
    MobileAudioSQ.com

9. Back To Top    #39

Yeah i thought it used to say 4" speakers for modex too. With it removed then this car should wind up there

10. Back To Top    #40