Thread: Helix DSP + cash - trade for Pioneer P99RS

1. Back To Top    #1

Helix DSP + cash - trade for Pioneer P99RS

Manufacturer/Model Number:

Helix DSP MkI plus cash for Pioneer P99RS

Price & Shipping Terms:

TBD - ideally we'll just pay to ship our own stuff. I'll split the insurance on the P99 to keep things fair.

Condition of Each Item:

Helix is in excellent condition with exception of remote trigger out (see below); demo; never installed. Couple tiny scratches on input plate that don't show up in photos.

Image(s) of each Item:

Like the title reads - looking to trade my Helix DSP for your Pioneer P99RS + cash on my end. First things first - the 12V remote trigger out on the Helix isn't working. It's a reasonably simple fix (a single transistor), but I just bought a variable delay for it which I'm willing to send along. That out of the way, now for the good stuff. This unit has never been installed. I bought it as a demo from a former Audiotec Fischer rep. I used it on the bench for 20 hours or so just testing and playing. It is in excellent condition and will come in the original box with cable and manual. There are a couple tiny scratches on input plate that don't show up in photos.

I've had this posted to DIYMA for a while and it's going pretty slowly so I might as well add the cash sale option. I have $350 in this unit, but realize that's probably more than I should ask considering that the remote output trigger is not working. Since I'd need to post a price and considering that flaw, $300 seems fair for an otherwise excellent Helix DSP. You pay for shipping & any fees associated with payment and I'll pay the insurance. Any lower than that and I'll just keep it.

I cannot respond during the week from the early morning until later in the evening, so if I take a while getting back to you, that's why.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Cheers & thanks for stopping by!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Helix DSP + cash - trade for Pioneer P99RS

Helix sold!