Thread: Audison VCRA not working....

1. Back To Top    #1

Audison VCRA not working....

I just wired up mu audition AV5.1k amp in my car including the audison VCRA sub control knob. It doesn't seem to be doing anything as I adjust it. I am running the amp off of a Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD, all three pre outs are being used, fronts to the tweets, rear o the 6.5's and the sub outs to the sub channel. I don't know it there is a setting on the HU that is wrong or if its an issue with the VCRA?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Real Name
    Benjamin
    Vehicle
    2019 Ram 1500 (DT) 5.7 Hemi

Re: Audison VCRA not working....

See if you can send a pm to TheDavel, as I believe that he deals with Audison.
    Source: factory
    Amp: Zapco LX
    Processor : Helix Pro & Director
    Speakers : Sinfoni
    Subwoofer : MKV

3. Back To Top    #3
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

[MENTION=296]TheDavel[/MENTION]

4. Back To Top    #4
    Real Name
    Bob
    Vehicle
    2007 Exploder XLT

Im headed over to his place today. Ill be sure to mention this thread to him.
    Follow me on Instagram at #bobditts

5. Back To Top    #5
    DIYMA Dropout
    Real Name
    Dave
    Vehicle
    Jetta SW, Torino, F-150

In your other thread you mentioned running the AV Bit In, if you are using this, the VCRA will not work. It only works when you are using analog inputs.

You said "Can I run the BitTen D without the AV bit In for digital (nope, you just lost your digital chances) and just run it off RCA input output like the regular bit Ten (this just made you analog).

I'm responding to your other thread now

Here is some info from Audison:
    VCRA – Remote Sub Volume Control
    Analog Remote Volume Control to drive the subwoofer in mono, by connecting the external subwoofer volume to the special sub volume socket (only with analog inputs).
    I make the things that go bump in the night...

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavel View Post
    In your other thread you mentioned running the AV Bit In, if you are using this, the VCRA will not work. It only works when you are using analog inputs.

You said "Can I run the BitTen D without the AV bit In for digital (nope, you just lost your digital chances) and just run it off RCA input output like the regular bit Ten (this just made you analog).

I'm responding to your other thread now

Here is some info from Audison:
    VCRA – Remote Sub Volume Control
    Analog Remote Volume Control to drive the subwoofer in mono, by connecting the external subwoofer volume to the special sub volume socket (only with analog inputs).

I won't be running the bit in as of right now. I also don't have the bit Ten D 'yet' lol. so as of right now it is just the HU and 5.1k. when i disconnect the vera from the terminal strip it makes no difference. I am going to try and double check it all today but thought I would post up incase someone was familiar with it. I did try to check it with a test light on the vera leads, and when i did i got a short burst of more output but thats it.

7. Back To Top    #7

All sorted. One of the wires on the back came loose.