Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2012 FJ Cruiser "Spartan" build

1. Back To Top    #51
    Real Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    2018 Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS

Re: 2012 FJ Cruiser "Spartan" build

Wow, Dave. First time I have seen your work. To be able to imagine this in concept form and then fabricate it with such great attention to detail is definitely praiseworthy. I bet the owner us used to popping the hatch and having people go "oh.....wow...".

2. Back To Top    #52
    Real Name
    Jason
    Vehicle
    2015 Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinridgeline View Post
    Wow, Dave. First time I have seen your work. To be able to imagine this in concept form and then fabricate it with such great attention to detail is definitely praiseworthy. I bet the owner us used to popping the hatch and having people go "oh.....wow...".
    The entire vehicle is amazing - all the things Bill did to the vehicle itself is fantastic - picking an incredible installer - choosing great equipment - all of it yielded a stunning vehicle / system that puts a grin on his and others faces every time it gets demoed. It is just a bonus that Bill is such a good guy, and he is so excited about what he has - kind of epitomizes what this whole hobby is about to me.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Yup, it sounds as good as it looks

...like me

4. Back To Top    #54
    DIYMA Dropout
    Real Name
    Dave
    Vehicle
    Jetta SW, Torino, F-150

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinridgeline View Post
    If you get a chance to see the F150 build I posted on here, it's neat... I wish I was able to do this full time... I've got decades of creativity I need to put into action. Thank you for the compliments, I truly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Afghan Vet View Post
    The entire vehicle is amazing - all the things Bill did to the vehicle itself is fantastic - picking an incredible installer - choosing great equipment - all of it yielded a stunning vehicle / system that puts a grin on his and others faces every time it gets demoed. It is just a bonus that Bill is such a good guy, and he is so excited about what he has - kind of epitomizes what this whole hobby is about to me.
    Bill is such an amazing human being and I knew he'd appreciate something unique, so... He got a nice little build out of me. We've been talking about a version 2 and I have many ideas that are "next level" compared to this. I've spent years looking up to Chris Yato and have been working with Bryan Schmitt from Mobile Solutions for years, This build may be nice, but it's way behind the times of what is possible and what I'd like to do after all my interactions with the industry giants.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    Yup, it sounds as good as it looks

...like me
    Nothing will ever get me going as much as you do Al!
    I make the things that go bump in the night...

5. Back To Top    #55
    Real Name
    Steve
    Vehicle
    2016 Transit Connect

Dave is a rock star.