Thread: Roadblocks for DNA collection?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Real Name
    Alan
    Vehicle
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z-71

Roadblocks for DNA collection?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/dru...cks/index.html

The roadblocks went up on a Friday at several points in two Alabama towns, about 40 miles on either side of Birmingham.

For the next two days, off-duty sheriff's deputies in St. Clair County, to the east, and Bibb County, to the southwest, flagged down motorists and steered them toward federal highway safety researchers. The researchers asked them a few questions about drinking and drug use and asked them for breath, saliva and blood samples -- offering them $10 for saliva and $50 to give blood.
    They claim that this has been done before, but after all the NSA bullshit, it makes me wonder why they would start now?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Roadblocks for DNA collection?

sixty bucks used to buy a half ounce of killer, back in the day..

interesting that they would do this in the south. I wonder if this is tolerated in the north or not, I certainly would deny any DNA collection of my genes, all things considered.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Unregistered

I got $90.00 for a small plastic container filled with semen, told them the other stuff was there to

4. Back To Top    #4
    Banned
    Real Name
    Hic

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/us/dru...cks/index.html

They claim that this has been done before, but after all the NSA bullshit, it makes me wonder why they would start now?
    Makes catching people easier ? Your phone has more computing power than moon landing mission spaceship[Facebook/electronic devices with GPS]